" If your dog is fat you are not getting enough exercise"

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meet Pogo

Pogo
Pogo is one of my newest clients! Isn't he cute?  I think he looks like the dog from Men in Black ;) Pogo came in because he had a sore back and was walking around with a hunched up back and wouldn't jump up or down anymore.  He did great after his first visit so I think Pogo will be feeling much better soon.  I had a very busy day yesterday adjusting animals.  I spent the morning from 9-12 in Rhinelander, WI then traveled to Merrill, WI from 1-5.  Lots of dogs with lots of different reasons for visiting the chiropractor.  Some come in for stiff legs and odd gait, some for weak and wobbly back legs, others for disc disease and bulging discs and others for neck tightness and pain after chasing squirrels ;)
Winston came along for the day.  He is a good car buddy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that Winston comes along with you! I bet he loves it! So cute! Sounds like business is good :-) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pogo does look like the dog in "Men in Black"
    :-) I'm sure Winston loves that better than his kennel!

    ReplyDelete