" If your dog is fat you are not getting enough exercise"

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Barney and a Busy Day

This is Barney, a lab mix that I have been treating for lower back pain.  I think he is smiling in this picture :)



In other news.....yesterday I had my busiest animal day thus far!.  I saw 18 dogs and 1 cat.  I had a big variety of breeds from Chiweenies, to Boxers, a Toy Poodle, Labradoodle, Boston Terrier, Pitbull, Golden Retriever, Shepdog, Bichon, Sheltie and the list goes on.  I also had a wide variety of reasons that owners were bringing in their pets for chiropractic treatments.  Some were for limping or lameness, others for hind end weakness, some for front leg stiffness, one for breathing problems, one for aggression issues, one for diarrhea problems and a handful for routine maintenance care just to keep their pet moving to the best of their ability for as long as possible.  It was a busy day but very rewarding to be able to help so many pets!  I hope to have many more days like this in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Kristy! I'm sure these days are very busy but rewarding especially seen on the faces of the owners with good results =)

    ReplyDelete